FOR PAYMENT THROUGH THE VENN FOUNDATION WEBSITE
As part of Venn Foundation, an Incorporated New Zealand society, all Venn Foundation website activities come under New Zealand legal jurisdiction.
Venn Foundation is committed to following fair business practices. To this end we assure customers that the operation of this website follows the Model Code for Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce published by the New Zealand Ministry of Commerce, and that we faithfully observe our obligations as set out by the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Payments processed on this website will appear on your bank statement with the payee listed as ‘Venn Foundation’.
All prices are displayed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include NZ GST at the applicable rate, unless stated otherwise.
Prices displayed on Venn Foundation’s website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items on an order are fixed once your order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to accepted orders.
- Though the Venn Foundation website will endeavour to supply orders placed and accepted on this website, order placement and acceptance do not constitute an obligation on Venn Foundation to supply. Venn Foundation reserves the right to cancel any order without notice. Venn Foundation’s obligations will be limited to protections provided by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986.
- In event of any cancelled order, cheque payments will be refunded in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Please note, credit card payments are not processed until orders are ready to dispatch. In the event that credit card payment is processed for a cancelled order, refunds will processed in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Customers who wish to cancel any order must notify Venn Foundation within 2 working days following the date of order.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
- Whenever possible, Venn Foundation will undertake to replace any goods damaged prior to delivery.
- Venn Foundation will undertake to replace any faulty goods. Damaged or faulty goods will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of Venn Foundation.
- Where repair or replacement of damaged or faulty goods is not possible, a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged goods. Damaged and faulty goods must be returned in accordance with our returns policy.
- Products returned in its original condition within 14 days may be exchanged or refunded. No refund or exchange will be given on products that have been used. If you have a problem or query with any of our products, feel free to call us to discuss on 09 929 4988.
- Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the seller’s discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer’s expense to the Venn Foundation Auckland in its original condition and packaging. Returned products are the buyer’s responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
- Any refunds (at the seller’s discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.
Shipping & Delivery
- New Zealand Shipping & Packaging Rates (not tracked)
$4.50 per order plus $0.50 per book for shipping anywhere within New Zealand.
- Overseas Shipping & Packaging Rates (not tracked)
$15.00 flat rate shipping to Australia. $20.00 flat rate shipping to any country outside New Zealand and Australia.
- New Zealand Delivery Times
We use New Zealand Post for orders of ten and under. We use Fastway Couriers for bulk orders over ten books. Payments take 3-4 days to be processed and packages can take up to 2 working days to be delivered.
- Overseas Delivery Times
We use New Zealand Post’s Air Mail for online orders. Payments take 3-4 days to be processed and packages can take between 5-10 working days to be delivered.
- Venn Foundation will generally dispatch your goods within 3 business days of your payment being received. However, occasionally due to stock levels, supplier issues or other circumstances we may take longer to dispatch. We will contact you with a revised ETD in the unlikely event this is the case.
- Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
- The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address). The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyer’s delivery instructions.
PAID EVENT REGISTRATIONS
- A deposit is required at the time of registering for paid events through this website.
- Venn Foundation reserves the right to defer or cancel any event if there are insufficient bookings or conditions arising beyond our control. We guarantee full refund of registration fees paid in this instance.
- Cancellations by the registrant must be received as early as possible, but no later than the applicable RSVP date. A full refund will be given if registration is cancelled prior to the RSVP date.
- Venn Foundation reserves the right to not refund cancelled registration fees after the RSVP date. Cancellations received after the RSVP date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Registrants may substitute another person in consultation with Venn Foundation.
- Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations. Venn Foundation does not accept liability for hotel, travel or meal costs before, during or after the event.